C is for Cookie

>> Thursday, August 3, 2006

I haven't blogged in SO long! Geeeeeeeeeze! A few things have come about, such as I am now a BC resident and have switched my job, my car, my residence, my friends, and basically my life as a whole. Yeah, no big deal except the hugest deal of my life.

I have a bit of a random stockpile of photos, so I'll try to weave some kind of massive story from them, mmmkay?

This is B:
IMG_0300

IMG_0309
She is my hot little sister and she is very lovely. We had a very nice sister's weekend a few weeks back when my older sister came from Calgary so I took my BRAND NEW CAMERA (no big deal) and took some shotty shots. Do I look like my sisters at all?

IMG_0320

IMG_0311

IMG_0323
(Why do I post such awful pictures of myself? ....more to come later...)

The weekend before I skipped outta town, we went for supper with Kelly and Cephas to Colosseo Ristorante on Corydon.

IMG_0331
They are always such b's there. When we go for supper with Kelly and Cephas, we make sure we always go to a place we both have a coupon for in the Entertainment Book. So we went, and we didn't give the coupon to her right away and she was a bit of a b to us. I don't like giving it to them before we have our meal because then they treat us like crapizzle. Fo' shizz.

After we stuff our gullets, we headed over to Kelly and Cephas's to watch 'Date Movie' on their new big-ass tele. It was pretty nice, but at the same time sucked because then Marty was thinking we could get one. Nice try, yo. Nice try. Oh, and the movie was shizzy. Um...then we went for ice cream.

IMG_0333

IMG_0335
I was so full. *This is NOT a dramatization.*

IMG_0337

IMG_0338

The week went by uber fast. On Thursday, my loverly place of employment threw me a farewell lunchy at wherever I wanted. I chose Moxies (you are welcome, boys.) There were 18 people there, so that means that at least 25 percent felt somewhat fond of me. Ha! Best! So many people care...sniff sniff. Even my old boss/buddy Horatio came for the event:

IMG_0355

And of course, your friend and mine, Queechon Carlos Cognosio Jackson:

IMG_0356

And some of the loverly ladies:

IMG_0357

IMG_0359

IMG_0360
Sniff sniff

IMG_0362

After work I went for a 90 minute massage in which I was rubbed very hard, it was hot, and then I fell asleep (insert joke here). I met up with my old pal La Funk at Perkins for some suppa.

IMG_0363
It was such shizz! I ordered this salad and some of the lettuce was all brown and wilty (grossie), so I picked it off and when she (finally) came by to ask how everything was, I said the lettuce was grossie. She said that's how all the lettuce was coming into Winnipeg. ...Um...yeah right b! I paid 12 shittin dollaz for that crapizzle that's what you layin' down? I just about when gangsta on her ass, but I was still tired from being rubbed.

Friday the 28th was my last day with AU...I got into work only to find all my desk crap strewn everywhere and a million sticky notes on my monitor...

IMG_0371
Gee, I wonder who did that? (Courtesy of Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo)

I ended up going for lunch with my buddy Kelly to the Promenade Bistro in the Frenchie Quarter and it was soooo greasy-spoon diner-ish. But I was happy to see her again before I left.

IMG_0373

And now, I'm going to try something all new for a blog...a self-explanatory interlude.
IMG_0374
IMG_0375
IMG_0376
IMG_0377
IMG_0378
End of Interlude.

Friday after work, we had a bit of a partizzle at Tavern United, just me and the bros and hoes. Brett bought me and Queech some dirty hookers. Sigh..they were so beautiful...so tasty. Lemme just say this now: Brett, if you ever need a dirty hooker, I will buy one for you - heck, maybe even two. I got your back bro. I got your back.

Then....it was onto the martinis.

IMG_0379
Martini 1

IMG_0382
Martini 2

IMG_0390
Pina Colada 1 of 2 (Thanks for the booze brozefs!)

It wasn't ideal patio weather...kind of rainy and windy, but it did not dampen my spirits. Literally...we had an umbrella.

IMG_0380

IMG_0383
Patti and her first mini bottle of wine of three

IMG_0384

IMG_0392 copy

After some sad goodbyes, Patti was still raring to party, so she got more wine and we chit-chatted about more things than I thought I would ever chit-chat about with her...(booze'll do that.)

IMG_0395

The next morning I was up on my way out of the city at 5:30 AM.

IMG_0396

IMG_0398

I did NOT doll up at all to drive, so nya. The beginning was okay, but by the time I hit Portage, I got a little bored. So, being the enterprising young lass that I am, I decided to take up reading my Blender while driving (and apparently taking pictures of myself.)

IMG_0400
(See? I said bad pictures.)

That ONE magazine took me all they way from Brandon, through Saskatchewan...

IMG_0402

... and into the edge of Alberta. Driving never went by so quickly and/or dangerously.

There were bits of time when I wouldn't read, like driving throught the podunk-towns so I wouldn't hit the pedestrians and shizz, so I developed what I like to call "The Agricore United Location ID Game." In this game, I utilized my knowledge of the Agricore United asset subledger to correctly identify (based on memory) the location ID that will identify the assets for the elevator I was passing. Example:

IMG_0404
Qu'Appelle Valley = GRQUAP1

IMG_0408
Dunmore = AGDUNM1
Man, I am so best.

IMG_0406

Of course, Medicine Hat is home to the World's Largest Tepee. Am I the only who thinks that it would be a better claim if it was covered and people could actually stay there? Like, the tepee hotel! Coolie!

IMG_0409

Upon arriving in Calgary at 4:30 PM local time, I dented the shizzle out of the bottom of my new car and headed over to Sis's place. She suggest the Keg, and I was like, hell yes! And then she said she was going to pay for me, so I was like, hell yes! x2.

IMG_0411
My version of Ashlee Simpson's old nose. (SNAP! BURNT!)

IMG_0413

IMG_0414
This is my big sis, Sis. Thanks Sis.

The next morning I headed out again bright at early, at 5:30 AM local time.

IMG_0417

IMG_0419

IMG_0421

IMG_0423

Not much to report for the day...drive was good! I drove a bit like a maniac, but once I reached the Coquihalla highway, it was hard not to. Average speed was probably 145 km/h. Turning at that speed is pretty freaking scary! After I almost hit someone, I decided to slow it down...and since I was about an hour away from Abbotsford, it was no real sacrifice. Man, those people were mad though. They rolled down their window and bitched me out so hard! I however, couldn't hear a damn thing they were saying since I didn't roll down my window to hear them. So all in all, we both won. Yay us.

I went to work on Monday and got paid as soon as I got in. 'Twas nice. On Monday night, the whole gang of us (cousins, aunts, uncle) headed to the rec centre to swim our patooties off. The only real reason I'm typing this is so that I can post this picture:

IMG_0425
This is my cousin Kaitlyn. I told her she to flex her muscles because she looked like a wrestler. Best!

So...to make a long story short, I'm here now. This is what I've been waiting/hoping for, so it will be interesting to see how everything turns out...to those back at home, don't forget me! DAMN YOU! (or not...I'm so kidding doodies. I heart ya's.) To those here or those I've not met yet, holla! I'll see what the long weekend brings, but hopefully everyone has a really awesome one...take care!

IMG_0426

0 comments: