Holly Jollies

>> Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tajiahao! Dang skippy, it is snowing like a biznatchie outside. I have an itchin' feeling school will be closed tomorrow. Whee hoo! We seriously cannot leave our house as to do so would be perilous! Perilous I say! (p.s. Jean, phone your Mother. She hasn't heard from you in a while.)

My parents were out this week, so we had Christmas on Friday. I think it is better this way so that I can spread out the stuffing of my face.

IMG_1139

IMG_1140

IMG_1142

IMG_1149

IMG_1150

IMG_1151
Just some of the highlights.

IMG_1143

IMG_1146
Papa-san

IMG_1147
Mutta-san (making a bad face)

IMG_1148
Maato-san

It was really early for presents, but really, I can handle it....

IMG_1152

...because I just so happened to land my Air Force 1's! (Insert Nelly track here)

IMG_1153

IMG_1154

IMG_1169

You know, there is just something so comical about these shoes, that I cannot help but think they are super-hot. The look soooo orthopedic and 80's. Love love love!

Strangely enough, when it started to snow yesterday morning, I was rather surprised. Oh well, it was only a little sprinkling...

IMG_1155

...and then it continued throughout the day and when we came back from 'Borat', it was a little more...

IMG_1163

IMG_1164

IMG_1166

IMG_1167

...and now, when I look out the window at the 1 litre bottle Marty put outside...

IMG_1173

IMG_1174

IMG_1175

IMG_1178

...and it's still going. Geepers! I don't think I've ever seen it this bad here. It's not that cold, but crazy snowing. Moving on...

Yesterday I finally got Marty's birthday present (which was July 8th, poor guy).

IMG_1162
This is located on his inner bicep, right arm. Good job little trooper!

IMG_1171

So basically, for the next four-ish months, I'm going to be preoccupied with this puppy:
IMG_1172
Please keep me in your prayers. Yeowch. I'm almost snoozing already.

So that's my snowed-in bloggiest blog. I hope we don't starve here. However, if we do, I will be ready for Japan sooner than planned. Stay safe kids.

0 comments: