Master Cleanse Completion!

>> Monday, July 21, 2008

I did it! I arrived at 12:01 AM this morning food-free for the past 10 days. Truthfully, the last few days have quite easy for me which lead me to forget all the hardship I experienced earlier in the cleanse. This morning I was actually a bit sad about drinking the orange juice. Every hindrance aside, doing the Master Cleanse was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I feel so much better inside and out that I will be taking on another cleanse in about two weeks or so. In that time, I will enjoy eating a few of my favorites again before going cold-turkey.

Just as a point of reference, I lost a total of 11 pounds and seven inches (from a variety of places). So far, I’m enjoying being skinnier and busting out the smallest clothes I can find stuffed in my closet still. Some other great benefits I’ve noticed are: I don’t smell stinky when working out anymore, my hair doesn’t get as greasy, my skin has cleared completely, great energy in the mornings, teeth are whiter, BIG decrease in daily bloating, internal temperature has been regulated, etc. I’m sure there are many more that I cannot see. Now, if this has cleared up my stomach issues, I’m all set…

0 comments: