Tap That

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

Since I work with a bunch of accountants and, well, am one as well, we are quite the golfing bunch. And by that I mean I go like, once a season and I only started last year. That aside, I do quite enjoying taking an afternoon off and hitting the links. This year, we decided to venture out to Chilliwack for our annual post-fiscal-year-end celebration and enjoy the putting course at Tap-Ins. Of course, we had to eat first to bring up our energy.

09_78

09_59

09_60
My deliciously exotic array of chicken fingers and salad a la Caesar.

09_61
This is a good one of Betty and Regina. HA HA HA HA.

09_62
And, of course, Deanna enjoying her sandwich.

Once lunch had been polished, it was time to get my game-face on. The course was gorgeous.

09_66

I joined Regina and Brenda in a team of three and we took the course by storm.

09_68

09_69

09_70

09_72
These darn little ponds always get in the way of my ball. It is aiming for the hole, but then the pond all goes and moves to intercept it. Seriously unhappy.

09_74

I can’t really recall the score and, admit it, you don’t care either. Everyone was making fun of me crawling on the ground to take photos, but how else can you capture the essence of golfing better than being one with the green. Exactly.

09_76

09_77
I included this shot as it is a living incarnation of my tattoo.

In the warm sunshine along Cultus Lake, this place is tap-o-rific. Eh…yeah.

09_79

0 comments: