a blog log

>> Thursday, February 23, 2006

So I'm going to this Moose game (hockey) on Saturday and it is going to be sweeeet. It's in the box, so free food and beverages and I can put my feet up. I couldn't care less about hockey, but I MAY watch a few minutes. Sure beats eating chocolate on the couch by yourself reading tabloids and feeling bloated. Not that I know what that is like, either.

On a side note, I got my Valentine's present from eBay a week ago (Christian Dior sunglasses) and they are HOT. They make my face SMELL rich (whatever that means). I like them much. Marty ended up getting a couple of DVDs and a CD from his gift card. Of course.

Advertisement: Try a frrrrrozen hot chocolate from Second Cup! The tasty chocolate mixed with creamy milk creates a dazzling sensation in your mouth! Fro-coa! (Frozen cocoa)
Sorry, but they are damn good.

MEATLOAF!! (Not funny, sorry.)

0 comments: