I won't call this a blog.

>> Sunday, February 26, 2006

The box was sweeeeeeeeeet. I'm not even kidding. I was like my living room except nicer with leather couches, tv, a fridge, phone, bar stools and counters and four rows of four seats overlooking the ice. Free food, free beverages of all kinds, and and I enjoyed all of it while sitting on the couch by myself, reading tabloids, eating chocolate, while feeling slightly bloated. Who could ask for a better night?

I've spent the last two or so hours working on my doll (see pictures). Dang! It was fun though...give it a try and post it so everyone can see what you'd look like in a perfect world! I SO almost put that little doll/kid hanging itself in my picture. It is from elouai. That expression is me most of the time...bored and/or pouty.

0 comments: