Burn the city down. (Blog!)

>> Sunday, February 12, 2006

I like Valentines Day. It seems like crappy winter is almost over and better holidays are coming. Plus, I like any excuse for presents. I copped out and bought an easy gift (Future Shop gift card) because I don't let Marty buy CD's when there are bills to pay. He doesn't seem to understand BILLS>CDs/DVDs. I bought part of my own Valentines gift on eBay. If you know me, you know that sounds about right. Now I just need to wait until it freakin comes! GOSH!

Okay, I did something DUMB the other day. I know it, and am full willing to admit it. You know those "GET A FREE IPOD" offers and stuff? Yeah, well, me and my Louis Vuitton addiction filled-out a bunch of crap to get a $1,640 LV bag for free. You know what the best part is? You need to be an American citizen and give out your social security number for tax purposes before they send you the bag. I still need to figure out how I'm going to bypass that aspect. I NEED THAT BAG!! Holla!

0 comments: