Marketing the Night Goods

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

Richmond is the area of Vancouver where one can mingle and shop with a group collectively known to people as ‘the Asians’. Me, being part Asian myself (I count my brain as 2/3rds Asian), I fit in quite well with these folks. Since Janelle is interested in conversion, we took off to spend the day in Richmond.

DSCN0241
Here is Janelle enjoying her curry tonkatsu don.

I bought some clothes and groceries while Janelle went nuts at the Daiso. We concluded our day with Janelle’s inaugural visit to the Night Market.

DSCN0243

DSCN0245

DSCN0246

DSCN0249
The popcorn dude.

DSCN0252

DSCN0253

DSCN0254

Always a good time. Even when you can’t eat the delicious foods they have to offer. I went once more to the market after this last weekend, but that’s it for this year since they shut down first weekend in October. Can’t wait to see what next year brings – more sticky bras? More pirated Vietnamese soap operas? More strapless flip flops? We shall see.

0 comments: