Butt shots.

>> Friday, May 5, 2006

p>Okay, so apparently I have a nice butt, but I won't elborate how I know. As a service to you, my faithful readers, here's the picture that garnered the comment:

IMG_0835 copy

For those of you that don't know, I'm a member of a jeans forum (see my buddy Dave) and we love designer denim...anyways, long story short, my butt is apparently a 10+. NO BIG DEAL!

Just went out with some buddies tonight to the King's Head. Had a wobbly pop, got harassed by some hobos on the walk back, and got stuck in traffic due to the circus. Fuppin' hell. Had some nuts upon my arrival home.

OH! And by the way, if you read my shizz and have something to say, say it. I like coming home and seeing myspacey stuff. Then I'll blog more...won't ya'll love that? SNAP!

0 comments: