Psh. - Exactly. And really...why wouldn't you.

>> Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ahoy mateys!! So I haven't posted since Monday, and I had such a HUGE response (not) that I thought I should post again today. Yesterday and today were sort of pissy blur (I got dumped on at work), but I had some good moments, captured by yours truly for posterity. As you know, I usually sit on the computer for at least 10.15352452 hours per day. Me...so into my comp..:

IMG_0470 copy

Major rainy yesterday. It was crazy. I went for a walk at lunch, all nice out and hot. Like five minutes after I got in, dark shizz appeared in the west (thanks west-y people):

IMG_0479 copy

Got bored so I started altering my buddy Mike's nameplate:

IMG_0481 copy

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AWESOMENESS

It got rainy for a bit...it was still raining when I went for my hair appointment after work:

IMG_0482 copy

This tower looked cool on my drive...people don't like to see me trying to drive with a massive camera in my hands:

Tower

How russian!

On the way there I saw one of the most rusty trucks of my life:

IMG_0485 copy

And took a picture of Marty's favorite restaurant (puke):

IMG_0486 copy

So I went to my salon, and I love my stylist..she's the best. Unfortunately, getting my hair done is a serious pain in the ass as I am now allergic to the bleach and get insanely crazy itchy and am in complete agony for about an hour. I'm considering dyeing my hair brown. Lemme know what ya'll think...here's the 'do for now:

IMG_0490 copy

Fast forward to today. I was going to go for a bikeride this AM, but it was raining pretty bad-ass so I had to go home. BUT, I went this evening instead, and it was rather lovely. Brett and I hit up a trail and I sucked pretty badly. But at least I got some decent pictures on my ride home:

IMG_0493 copy
IMG_0494 copy
IMG_0496 copy
IMG_0497 copy

Kick ass! It was nice...and muddy. I had fun and got all haggard:
IMG_0503 copy

Love it. I'm so (not) hardcore. I can tell you this though...I love this camera and I'm not sure how I'll get by without it. See you BC'ers in a few more hours....

0 comments: