I'm the baddest bitch to ever hit this town

>> Monday, May 8, 2006

Day One:
Welcome to my everyday. This is my cubicle with my coworker Kelly peering over
IMG_0440

This is my shit
IMG_0444

Basically today is an intro, I won't lie. This is the view from my lovely floor
IMG_0442
IMG_0443
Now, I know what you are thinking: "HOLY SHIT! Winnipeg is a dump!" But at least know this - you can't see all the bums from that high up.

My paperwork:
IMG_0449

My diet AND drug of choice:
IMG_0448

My motivation from my little sister to help me get through the day:
IMG_0450

Aaaaaand done. Decided to be Erin "Dangerous" and took some pics in my car on the way:
IMG_0452 copy
IMG_0454
At least I was wearing my seatbelt.

Finally I was on my way to visit my buddy from the T-dot, Giezbjeh.
IMG_0463 copy

She brought her man:
IMG_0455
She looks bald in that picture. We went to Montana's, and the stupid shizzes changed their menu! No more Smokehouse Chicken wrapper. I'm staging a grassroots campaign or a boycott. I haven't decided.

From there, I ventured over to the University for class and looked like an ass while I snapped pictures of stuff:
IMG_0465
IMG_0466
Nothing too exciting there. I was so bored myself, that I slept through part of class. I seem to do that every week.

After class, I went to my favorite haunt....to pick up some stuffy stuff:
IMG_0467
Just, ya know, mayo and stuff. You can't prove otherwise!!

This took a long time to write and load, so I dunno if I'm gonna do this all the time...me and my big mouth. I had fun though...Ah SKEET SKEET SKEET!

0 comments: